oUR POLICY ON FOUND DOGS, surrenders, and rehoming: PLEASE READ!
- Saving Grace will assist with dogs at our discretion, depending on numerous factors, including our current space availability at our kennels, openings in foster homes, etc.
- Our first priority is dogs in dire need - meaning strays, abused, abandoned, etc., then dogs at local kill shelters. Our last priority is owner surrenders. We know life circumstances may be unpredictable and recognize that we do not know the details of every situation, but we believe an animal is a commitment for life and there are very few situations in which rehoming your pet is absolutely necessary. We can offer advice that will help you keep your pet in your home.
- If you pull a dog from a shelter, you are responsible for the dog. Please don't assume we can assist. If we had space, we would've pulled a dog from the shelter ourselves.
- If you choose to pick up a stray dog, you are responsible for the dog. You can contact us, but please don't assume we will be able to help. We may help at our discretion. We get countless inquiries about dogs every day that we cannot help because we are full. If you rescue the dog, you are responsible for care and rehoming.
- We will provide you with the best possible suggestions for your situation, but rescuing and locating good homes for dogs is a difficult task! Please be realistic. Every rescue in Lubbock operates at full capacity at all times, and may not be able to help right away.
Thank you for understanding.